1. Information We May CollectIf you use our Site or Services, we may collect the following personal information about you:
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Home address;
- Billing information, including your credit card number, bank account, bank routing number and billing address;
- Usage information, including bandwidth preferences and information about date, time, and duration of usage;
- Location information, where permitted by law and your device settings; and
- Any other personal information you choose to provide us by email, phone, or webform.
2. Sources Of Your InformationWe collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- From you We collect your contact information, registration/account information, payment information, and any other personal information when you provide it to us in connection with the Services.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Our Services do not currently support Do Not Track requests, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services. Please note that if you click on a link to a third party website, platform, or service (such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), that third party may also transmit cookies to you. Atherton is not responsible for such third parties. Please refer to their respective privacy policies to understand how those third parties handle your personal data when you interact with such third parties (including by viewing or sharing content Atherton may post on social media), and your rights with respect to those third parties.
3. Use of Your InformationThe information you provide to us and the information we obtain about you from your devices may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services you requested;
- For billing and collection purposes;
- To maintain, protect and optimize our Site or Services and to otherwise enhance your user experience;
- To process and respond to inquiries or otherwise provide customer support;
- To train our team members;
- To contact you about features and services that may be of interest to you;
- For compliance with legal requirements;
- For marketing purposes to offer Services and other products to you; and
- For analytic purposes, in an aggregated non-specific format;
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and/or
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Services.
4. Sharing Your Information
- With our service providers and business partners We may share your information with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services for us or on our behalf, such as hosting our Site, hosting our data on cloud servers, processing payments, sending email messages, and making phone calls or text messages, or for the purpose of seeking legal, accounting, or other business operations advice. Such service providers and business partners have their own privacy policies.
- Business transfers and funding We may choose to buy or sell assets or companies, or seek funding from investors, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions or to allow investors to evaluate the value of Atherton. If we (or some or all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, merge, or go through some other change of control, personal information could be examined during the due diligence process and could be an asset transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- For administrative and legal purposes We may share your information (i) in response to law enforcement or other governmental agency requests, or if required to do so by law, regulation, rule, subpoena, search warrant, or court order, (ii) to protect and defend our rights, property, or liability or rights, property, or liability of our affiliates, (iii) to protect the safety of our staff or users, (iv) to enforce our Terms of Services, (v) to respond to claims suspected or actual illegal activity, (vi) to detect, address or prevent fraud, security, or technical issues, or (vii) in response to an audit.