Get the fastest internet for the lowest price.
Atherton Fiber wants to bring you the fastest internet at a price you can afford. If you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), you will receive a $30 discount off your monthly bill.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a benefit for low-income consumers that will show up as a credit on your bill for high speed home internet and could pay for a computing device. The U.S. Congress and President established this benefit in 2021 because of the COVID-19 pandemic emergency. Eligible families can receive up to $30 per month on home internet service. If you already are approved for the program but with another provider, it’s easy to switch to Atherton Fiber.
You are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if you are enrolled in one of the following programs:
- CalFresh, Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Pell Grant recipients in the current year
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Or, you have a gross household income at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty guidelines.